JUST SHARING WITH YOU.
For long time, as you know, this blog has been "keep silent" and "do not posting",... and there are many reasons for that, Thanks GOD, here I am... seem will share about many things useful again with all of you. And thanks for visiting my blog, once again.
BLUETOOTH QUALCOMM ATHEROS.
You can download in Acer's website, with clue : Notebook, Acer, Aspire V5-471G, choose your Operating System (in my case : Win 7 32/64bit), here the link.
Extract it, and "install" the executable file (.exe), until done.
THE DRIVER OF BLUETOOTH PERIPHERAL DEVICE STILL UNRECOGNIZE?
Here the main problem, in order to make the notebook able to transfer file via Bluetooth, the driver of bluetooth peripheral must be installed. Don't worry, you just doing a little bit step to find the driver.
The steps simply like this (in this case WINDOWS 7):
1. Open "Device Manager", you can do it with two ways:
a. click START button, and than type inside the box with "RUN" the hit Enter.
Inside the box type "DEVMGMT.MSC" and then hit anter. Device manager
must be appear.
b. Right clik on COMPUTER, than Left Click MANAGE, then click Device
2. In Device Manager, you can see there TWO "bluetooth peripheral device" that we found without driver, we have to find their driver.
3. Right clik on the first "bluetooth peripheral device", then "update the driver".
4. Choose the step that NOT automatically searching. "Browse my computer for driver software"... "clik on it."
5. Then click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Find "Ports (COM & LPT) , click on it.
7. There are many manufactures, you choose "Microsoft" and click " standard serial over Bluetooth link", and click "Yes"...
8. Do the same way with the other the second "bluetooth peripheral device" below the first one.
9. I hope this "littel trick" will help you.
Monday, July 25, 2016
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Epson Lx-300 (lx-800), is LPT1's port needed printer. If you don't have any LPT1 port on your PC motherboard, you should use the USB to LPT1 converter. But motherboard with LPT1 is the easiest way to this printer (epson lx-300/800). I will share my little experience which might be useful for you.
When you plugged your LX-300 printer with LPT1 port on PC, first you should "enable LPT1" too.
1. Browse >> Computer>>right click>>Manage>>device manager>>ports(com and lpt).
2. Make sure LPT1 is on.
3. Go to Control Panel >>add device and printer >> add printer >> local printer (if your computer is stand alone), or network printer (if your computer is the part of networking system/office) >>choose LPT1 port>>Epson>>Lx-series1(80)>>ok...
TYPE OF LX-300+ or LX-300II
These printer with USB PORT and LPT 1, but in win 7 is easier use USB PORT than LPT1 port, because with USB PORT has it built-up driver in win 7.