RED BLINKING AT ALERT LED
When this is happened the connection of our router must be interupted. And even can not connect anymore. So, what should we do ?
There are two condition of this problem :
1. If the hardware (wireless router) that damage, the only way is replace it.
2. If the software that maybe obsolete or need to be updated,or just need to reset it.
How To Reset It
Shutdown/unplug power supply (jack) of router, and then you push/hit RESET button near power plug hole, hold on it for 30scons, and plug power, the connection of your router must be good after that.
How to Update Firmware?
1. Shutdown router and unplug the power, same as reset, you hit/push and hold RESET Button, then plug-in power and keep holding your hit/push at RESET Button, untill ALERT LED (red) blinking, hold on for 30secons.
2. Open your browser (Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox), type on URL :192.168.1.1, and you can see....
3. Click BROWSE to look for your file update. You can download firmware (file update) Version 3.6.4. Please download here.
This file in RAR/ZIP form, you Extract it first, and will be come file with extension .img, that you will look for from BROWSE box. And click UPDATE box.
4. After that the firmware being update for about 2 minutes. And automatically the ALERT LED will turn-off when the file update is done. You can see it.
5. If everthing is normal, your wireless router will be OK again.
My friend told me, you can try this way before you update your firmware.
Just disable SPI, Hacker Pattern and Anti-Dos Firewall and everything works fine!
1. JOIN ME IN WUZZub.Info, Dollar Factor For You.Register Wazzub Here.
2. GET MY DATA BACK TOOLS. Recovery Tool For You. Download Here.