Thursday, March 14, 2013
MAKE PARTITION ON WINDOWS XP, WIN 7 AND WIN 8
BUILT-UP INSTALLATION DOESN’T HAVE MORE THAN ONE PARTITIONS
When we purchase PC or Notebook with original Operating System that has been installed usually only one partition as Operating System Drive. How to devide it into more than one partitions ? You can use software Partition Magic for XP with version 7 or 8 but Windows 7 or Windows 8 with version 10 or above. With this software (partition magic) sometimes will not works (especially in Windows XP) and if this happened you can not make any partitions in your computer/PC with this built-up windows software. If you want to have more than one partition you can reinstall it with a New Windows CD original, that you must buy again.
WHEN INSTALL WINDOWS XP
You can make partition when you first install Windows XP, Boot from CD/DVD ROM, after enter, and hit F8 the computer will searching previous system (if there is one installed before). But first install will found UNALLOCATED/UNFORMATTED harddisk. By press C (create) yaou can create the partition you wanted. Press enter to fix it, and other partition is unallocated, you can make other partition by pressing C to spesified capacity of partition or just enter to make partition with left capacity of your harddisk. Ok! the patition of you harddisk is devide into OPERATING SYSTEMS (C drive usually) and DATA drive.
WINDOWS 7 AND WINDOWS 8
Without Partition Magic software you can SHRING or EXTEND you harddrive that have not been partitioned (only operating system and system reserved 100Mb).
You just follow this steps :
1. Click on Start (Windows 8 on Desktop folder)
2. Find “Computer”, And right click it.
3. You will see “Manage”, click on it
4. The you can click “DISK MANAGEMENT”
5. Point to your partition of your harddisk, you can read it (system with its capacity). And then Right Click on it
6. Scroll bar will appear, and one of them “SHRINK”….
7. Be carefull with this step,…..
8. Make the capacity on your harddrive RIGHT (not to small), you can watch the capacity will be (after shrink).
9. You can TYPE the capacity or use scroll arrow (up or down, but it will take longer times…).
10. Make sure that your SHRINKING is excatly right no mistakes.
11. And click SHRINK and OK… you have new partition.
1. Anti mosquitoes Software
2. Watcher Wireless
3. Get My Ip
4. Your Un-Installer Pro
5. Visual Boy Harvestmoon Game