JUST SHARING WITH YOU.
For long time, as you know, this blog has been "keep silent" and "do not posting",... and there are many reasons for that, Thanks GOD, here I am... seem will share about many things useful again with all of you. And thanks for visiting my blog, once again.
BLUETOOTH QUALCOMM ATHEROS.
You can download in Acer's website, with clue : Notebook, Acer, Aspire V5-471G, choose your Operating System (in my case : Win 7 32/64bit), here the link.
Extract it, and "install" the executable file (.exe), until done.
THE DRIVER OF BLUETOOTH PERIPHERAL DEVICE STILL UNRECOGNIZE?
Here the main problem, in order to make the notebook able to transfer file via Bluetooth, the driver of bluetooth peripheral must be installed. Don't worry, you just doing a little bit step to find the driver.
The steps simply like this (in this case WINDOWS 7):
1. Open "Device Manager", you can do it with two ways:
a. click START button, and than type inside the box with "RUN" the hit Enter.
Inside the box type "DEVMGMT.MSC" and then hit anter. Device manager
must be appear.
b. Right clik on COMPUTER, than Left Click MANAGE, then click Device
2. In Device Manager, you can see there TWO "bluetooth peripheral device" that we found without driver, we have to find their driver.
3. Right clik on the first "bluetooth peripheral device", then "update the driver".
4. Choose the step that NOT automatically searching. "Browse my computer for driver software"... "clik on it."
5. Then click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Find "Ports (COM & LPT) , click on it.
7. There are many manufactures, you choose "Microsoft" and click " standard serial over Bluetooth link", and click "Yes"...
8. Do the same way with the other the second "bluetooth peripheral device" below the first one.
9. I hope this "littel trick" will help you.